Starting at $1995
Affordability is one of our primary objectives in the design. The kit pays for itself during the operation life. It can be transferred to new vehicle.
Customers can select different battery capcity to meet their travel and finanical needs. It ranges from 2 kilo-watt-hour (KWH) to 8 KWH.
The 2KWH kit is the most affordable model, starting at $1995. It is suitable for short trips and in frequently charging environment. It pays for itself in two to three years.
- State of Utah provides a credit of 50% of the cost of PHEV Conversion
- 80% Illinois Green Fleets Rebate
- State of California provides $5000 rebate for a New PHEV
- State of Montana provides a credit of 50% of the cost of PHEV Conversion
- State of Oklahoma provides a credit of 50% of the cost of PHEV Conversion