Federal 30% Tax Credit For Solar Tax Credit
The Residential Energy Efficient Property Credit is a nonrefundable energy tax credit to help individual taxpayers pay for qualified residential alternative energy equipment, such as solar electric (PV) systems, solar hot water heaters, geothermal heat pumps and wind turbines. The new law removes some of the previously imposed maximum amounts and allows for a credit equal to 30 percent of the cost of qualified property. Full information can be found on the IRS website. Form 5695 * Please contact your accountant for advice in your situation.
For Detail IRS rules click here
Manufacturer's Certification of Enginer Solar
Backup System and PHEV Kit
PO Box 3
Troy, MI 48099
The property as a solar electric property that satisfies the requirements of IRS Notice 2009-41.
This certification covers Enginer model EPHEV4kWH-PV and EPHEV8kWh-PV which equipped with a solar panel, an inverter and Lithium battery pack.
This property is made by Enginer Inc
Under penalties of perjury, I declare that I have examined this certification statement, and to the best of my knowledge and belief, the facts presented are true, correct, and complete.
- State of Utah provides a credit of 50% of the cost of PHEV Conversion
- 80% Illinois Green Fleets Rebate
- State of California provides $5000 rebate for a New PHEV
- State of Montana provides a credit of 50% of the cost of PHEV Conversion
- State of Oklahoma provides a credit of 50% of the cost of PHEV Conversion